Saturday, October 18, 2008

JUST SENT OUT THE INTRO!!!


And that biotch is oh so balla & FIYAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO! Mi Citi & Mii - THE MIXTAPE OCT. 31ST - HOSTED BY THA TZAR BROUGHT TO YOU BY ABOVE ALL DJ'S! CANADA & UNITED KINGDOM UNITE ON ONE AMERICAN PROJECT HAHA Ya'll hatas dont like that shyt lol. nah, im so glad to finally get this out. this is my life on beats. my day to day happiness and sadness...frustration and madness. the way my life sounds on beats, thats what this mixtape represents and what my album will HONOR! pops this for you, win lose or draw i'm here and doing what i promised. hate me or love me, i'm checkmate aka clinton davis jr. bka son of a hero! i'm not going nowhere but to reunite with my father, so dont thinking i'm budging from my focus just cuz you mad at checkmate! kream lets go, amalgam i'm overfocused! above all you know the rest lets go!!!! a's down, k's up keelo hold ya head i got you fam!

No comments: